Why not get rid of some of the tension and stress with some great Karaoke Duet Songs. These songs are made to be sung by you and a friend, or a family member, or just about anybody else. The great purpose behind Karaoke Duet Songs is that they allow you to stop worrying about what other people are thinking. It’s no hidden fact that we have more confidence and self-esteem when we have a trusty friend next to us singing the same song. Instead of focusing on the audience in front of you, you can focus on singing your heart out and enjoying the actual moment. As time has gone by, plenty of great Karaoke Duet Songs have been released.
Typically, the best Karaoke Duet Songs are the ones sung by two or more people during the actual song, although solo artists have released some superb karaoke duet songs. Whether you’re looking for slow-paced, romantic songs or simply upbeat and dance songs, you’ll be sure to find the art of singing along to a Karaoke Duet Song fantastic. As always, we suggest that you focus on the actual singing part of the activity, rather than worrying about how you sound or how you’re doing. Chances are, if you’re having fun singing along with a friend to a great duet song, then you’re doing absolutely fine.
We have compiled a list of some of the best duet songs for karaoke to use alongside your favorite karaoke machine. Many of these songs are classics so there is good chance you may already know a few. Most of the time the crowd will so loud that they may cover up your ability or lack thereof to hit those high notes. But most importantly, you should be having fun… or at least make it look that way. Some might say that it’s important prepare these songs before hand, when you’re sober. But wiser people have suggested that you have few drinks in you to loosen you up before you hit the stage.
A list of our favorite karaoke duet songs:
- Lionel Richie and Diana Ross – Endless Love
- Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow – Picture
- Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney – The Girl is Mine
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles – Crazy in Love
- Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes – Up Where We Belong
- Elton John and Kiki Dee – Don’t Go Breakin’ My Heart
- Sonny and Cher – I Got You Babe
- Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton – Islands in the Stream
- Nelly Furtado and James Morrison – Broken Strings
- “Aladdin” – A Whole New World
- Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss – Whiskey Lullaby
- “Grease” John Travolta and Olivia Newton John – Summer Nights
- Celine Dion and Luther Vandross – When I Fall in Love
- Shania Twain and Bryan White – From This Moment On
- Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman – Something stupid
- Clint Black and Wynonna Judd – A Bad Goodbye free
- Reba McEntire and Linda Davis – Does He Love You free
We hope you enjoyed our list and were able to get a few ideas from it. If there are karaoke duet songs that we missed that you feel should be added to the list, please let us know on our contact us page.